Click on each Service to discover more information about it
Employment relations laws are designed to managed expectations. Expectations are well-managed with better understanding of these laws. Unfortunately, litigation and contractual principles influence decision-making processes when managing these expectations. Let's change the perspective and reduce legal costs together.
Workplace Legal Litecamp & Bootcamp are creative and engaging workplace law training for business leaders, entrepreneurs, managers, supervisors and human resources professionals, designed to improve legal information retention, and mitigate workplace conflicts, lawsuits and claims. Develop the skills and tools to manage employees’ expectations legally, and prevent legal threats from creeping-in your workplace relations.
- Your business may have pressing needs with a limited legal budget. Litecamp finds those pressing pain points and allows you to pick and choose from a range of modular and scalable creative training sessions.
- Bootcamp is a budget-friendly solution that builds your skills to make employment related legally-sound decisions, quickly. Package priority modules in one day of valuable legal information delivery.
Whether you are a new business, a growing one or the business is going through a reorganization, get coaching-styled legal advisory services. You can scale up or down these services, according to the project and legal budget needs.
- Entrepreneurs with a shy but growing legal exposure to employees and independent contractors in a prevention mode, will tackle mitigation early. Organize your business' early stages with a scalable workplace legal infrastructure.
- Small & family owned growing business will face employees' relations challenges in its growing path. Manage your employees' expectations accurately and keep the morale high.
- Larger Business heard transformation knocking on the door. A complex work climate suggests costs related to turnovers, hiring and training, investigations, terminations, constructive dismissal and insubordination. Know what to do to manage it.
Business allocate tons of efforts to prevent claims, applications and lawsuits. Experienced leaders know that the business is always exposed to a forced legal budget, at any time, because of the one-off employee’s unmet expectation.
Lawyer Antonio F. Urdaneta represents workplaces before the Superior Court of Justice, including Small Claims Court, Federal employee and labour related programs, Ontario Human Rights Tribunal, Canada’s Human Rights Commission, labour arbitrators, Ontario Labour Relations Board, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board and Appeal Tribunal, Pay Equity Board, mediators and arbitrators.
The business must launch workplace investigations when it receives allegations or becomes aware of workplace violence, harassment, discrimination, accidents/incidents, and it should launch investigations when it becomes aware of theft and failure to comply with company policies, by-laws and collective agreements.
- Report-based investigations are available for those businesses that have a workplace legal infrastructure in place and a healthy and wealthy work climate.
- Data-seeking investigations are available for toxic work climates with no workplace legal infrastructure in place.
Witnesses interviews in Spanish are available.